Photo

River City Cafe, Barefoot Landing North Myrtle Beach and Murrells Inlet South Carolina : Review By Joey O'Connor

Joey OConnor - editor

Gold

• Editor
  • 20 posts
JobsInMyrtleBeach.com - will open new window

Check Myrtle Beach Weather
Current / 5 Day Forecast
VIEW MAP / RADAR

OnTheGrandStrand.com - Home

image-river-city-cafe-review.jpg

Have you ever been in the mood for a good burger? You know, a real good burger... the thick and juicy kind.. with all the fixins'.. for a fair price... maybe with a beer... maybe even bring the kids along... well if you haven't been to a River City Cafe then you should! I have eaten 5 times at their location at Barefoot Landing in North Myrtle Beach and I just visited their Murrells Inlet location for the first time a few days ago... I have never been dissapointed with their food or service!

Their Barefoot Landing location is nice... sit outside overlooking the Intracoastal Waterway is a must! Count the ripples on the water or the boats passing by.. its up to you!

Their Murrels Inlet location is quaint... most people probably sit inside at this location but they do have outdoor seating in the front so you can catch a breeze or watch the cars pass by on Highway 17 business.

I have tried a few different burgers on their menu but I usually just end up with my old stand-by.. a mushroom swiss burger with a few pickles... yeah, dont ask me why the pickles, just kinda gives the burger a little crunch and some more saltiness to go along with the cheese and the sauteed real mushrooms.

You can go crazy and get the "kitchen sink" burger or the "OMG" burger or just keep it simple with their "House" cheeseburger - either way I bet you are going to love it and have a new "burger" joint on your restaurant list! You can get a platter with fries and slaw for an extra $2.29, or do what I do when I go with my fiance - get a basket of fries (a whole pound) to share for only $2.89. And, don't worry.. they even cater to the "non-beef" eating crowd! You can substitute any burger on their menu with a veggie burger or chicken breast or even pick a combination from their turkey burger menu! They even have fresh salads too! Like onion rings? Holly cow batman.. order some of their world famous ones!

Here is the best secret of all! Check out their website at http://www.RiverCityCafe.com and find a coupon for buy one world famous River City Cafe T-Shirts and get one free!

About Joey O'Connor:
Joey O'Connor is an author, writer, and the current editor of OnTheGrandStrand.com. He is also the founder and publisher of many online publications as well as the owner of over 50 websites and networks. After 46 years of living in Greensboro, North Carolina (where he was born and raised) Joey is currently residing in Murrells Inlet, SC. Complete information on Joey can be found by visiting his website at JoeyOConnor.com

Joey O'Connor, editor

OnTheGrandStrand.com

Visit My Profile

Share This News/Post »

Custom Search

On The Grand Strand Coverage Area
Little River, Cherry Grove, Ocean Drive Beach, Crescent Beach, Atlantic Beach, Windy Hill, Myrtle Beach, Surfside Beach
Garden City Beach, Murrells Inlet, Litchfield Beach, Pawleys Island, Georgetown, Conway, Aynor, Loris, Longs,
Plus A Little More... Calabash, Sunset Beach, Ocean Isle, Shallotte, Holden Beach, Oak Island

OnTheGrandStrand.com

Copyright © 2013 - On The Grand Strand OnTheGrandStrand.com, its partners and licensors. All Rights Reserved.
Home | Contact Us | Help/FAQs | Advertise With Us | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | ADD YOUR EVENT | ADD YOUR COMPANY | Find Us On » Facebook Like Us - will open new window Twitter Follow Us - will open new window Google+ Follow Us - will open new window LinkedIn Follow Us - will open new window YouTube Follow Us - will open new window

Please Visit Our Sibling & Partner Websites!

A Joey OConnor Enterprises DEVELOPMENT

Carolina Coastal Media

Scan For OnTheGrandStrand's New Mobile Site!
Fully Automatic iPhone App!
    We Suggest That You   
    Firefox Download Button   
    Use Firefox! It's Faster!